Okay, I was nominated for the Free Style Writing Challenge by Annemarie So, Thank you dear for nominating me! 🙂
1. open a blank document.
2. set a stop watch timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever length you prefer.
3. your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
5. you may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals
6. at the end of your post write down the number of words to give an idea of how much you can write within the time Frame.
7. put the whole document onto your post and nominate 5 others and give them a new topic. Remember to copy paste the rules in!
And see, this is what I wrote in 13 minutes #222 words…and I’m happy with my work 🙂
So my topic is FLOWERS and first of all thank you Annemarie for this beautiful topic, nice choice 🙂 Okay, I believe we are like flowers. We all come in different shapes, faces, colors but we both live and die and like flowers we are all born unique and beautiful in our own different ways. Like some flowers have a lot of petals and other flowers don’t have a lot of petals, just like that some people have a lot of mind, beauty or fat and others don’t, some flowers are red some are white or pink and just like that some people are white and some are black, but measurement or color doesn’t matter if you have inner beauty in you, no worries even if others can’t see our inner beauty, we know We Are Beautiful and Unique! Just like flowers, we humans have to go through some rough or dirty or hard times to get to the good times and good things. We both live and die without any notice 😉 So it’s simple, we are all like flowers and maybe that’s why I LOVE FLOWERS! ❤
An Australian Author said: We are like flowers we are born from the seed of life, we grow, we flourish, we achieve, we love and we die and only then is our cycle fully complete!
A Touch Of My Saint!
All the best friends 🙂 your topic is: Memories!