I love my family and I personally think that a good family bonding is the best thing in the world. I have so many interests and blogging is my another passion! I love writing and reading articles. I was just visiting https://www.rewardme.in & in Family section here I came across this article https://www.rewardme.in/family/family-living/article/tips-to-bond-with-your-family-more and I totally loved it. ❤
Family bonding is ALWAYS a fun time. All the amazing things can happen when a family comes together to do things together. A family that can bond together will be a family that is united forever. A strong family bonds are the secret to internal happiness, afterall, who knows you better than your own family 🙂 right?? I remember when I was little I used to play many games and activities with my mom and dad or brother. I’m so attached to my family, we’ve spent so many precious moments together. Sometimes, I really miss my childhood. I’m still so attached to my family, I just love them! But I often see that in today’s social media world, we have no time for anyone, especially for our family! Life is different now. But we (kids and parents both) need to understand that a family bonding is very very important for a everyone! you have to spend some time together with your parents or children so that children learn how to behave in society by watching their parents interact with each other and with the world. Family bonding times are great. I know, it bit difficult to manage your schedule, but taking the time out to show your loved ones how much they mean to you is always worth the time! Studies have shown that quality parent time with children can have a positive impact on the kids. You can spend quality time with your family by eating meals together, listening to your kids/parents favorite music station, have a family night out, or play games together.
So here are some of the activities you can do with your family (parents/kids)….
1. Plan a vacation with your family. And, When planning a family vacation you can ask your children or your parents where they want to go and what they want to see or do. By incorporating them in the planning process you make them feel like an integral part of the family.
2. Dance like crazy 😉 yes! If you love to dance then make dancing your regular activity. This not only helps improve your family bond but it also promotes fitness. Show some crazy dance moves to your parents/sibling/kids, just to enjoy the moment!
3. Talk and Listen as much as you can! Communication is very important. Ask your children or parent what they think or what’s in their mind? it is just important to be an active listener or talker. While everyone is together, sometimes it’s just important to redirect attention towards your family and ask “What’s going on with you?”
4. Respect each-other. Dear parents please attention! It is very important to respect your family member. Respect your spouse/partner, children, parents or other members, so that your kids learn how to respect a girl or boy. Don’t abuse your wife, parents or kids. Dominating a conversation or behaving aggressive is disrespectful in a familial relationship. So please avoid it!
5. Try some little nice contest in you home, like cooking, cleaning, racing and etc. This will encourage your children to learn new thing. And by doing this, we’ll easily spend some quality time with our family!
6. Try and eat dinner/lunch/breakfast together with no distractions, such as television or phones or social media. Eating a family meal together not only promotes better eating habits, but also gives family members time to discuss their day/daily activities and any good or challenging things happening in their life. And, at meal times you can easily encourage your children to discuss what they plan to do or what problems they’re facing or whatever is on their minds.
7. Homework time is the best time for parents and children. Helping your kids with their homework not only allows you to spend time together, but enables you to see what they are learning. If he/she is doing good then great, if not then teach him/her good and right things. Your support and praise will go a long way in boosting their confidence in school.
8. Plan a “Family Night” every week. A great way of having fun while bonding with your family is to create a “Family Night” where the entire family participates in an activity, like play some games together or an evening out at a fun family restaurant, or to go see a movie. This can be so easy and beautiful.
9. Support your children. If your child is not studying well and his/her grades are dropping, so first of all try to know that what’s exactly going on? And then support your girl/boy. Teach him/her the importance of STUDY! And, If they have interest in sports or other activities like acting, singing, dancing or etc , so involve yourself in that activity and support your child. By involving yourself in these activities and praising them on their participation you are helping build their confidence as well as strengthening your bond.
10. Tell them you Love Them! By telling a child/parents you love them and giving compliments or positive feedback frequently you can foster their confidence and perception of themselves. Support you children, talk to them, listen to them. By listening and being supportive of their ideas, even if you don’t agree, makes them feel as if they can come to you with their problems and discuss their true feelings. And it’s a very good sign of a healthy relationship with family!
I love my home, I love my Family, I love everything about it. I personally believe, there is nothing better than having a place you can call My Home, where you feel loved, appreciated and safe. 🙂 There are so many little things that makes your bond with your family strong and powerful, try them, feel them, live them. Spend time with your family and make some memories!
I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.
Thank you for reading! 🙂