One more challenge 😀 So, Shashank nominated me for the Love/Hate Challenge. Thank you for nominating me, I love challenges! 😉 and everyone please checkout 4 Year Old Adult’s awesome blog! 😉
# List 10 things that you love.
# List 10 things that you hate.
# Nominate fellow bloggers to take the challenge.
So here goes…… 10 Things I Love ( Only 10?? 😦 why?? :p) :-
1. My Beautiful Family 🙂
2. Night Sky/Stars.
4. Food & Shopping! 😛
5. I love to help others or give them advice. It makes me happy when I can help others & make them smile.
6. Rain, Books and Coffee= Perfect Combination! (I really love the smell of Rain and Coffee)
7. Photographs & Photography.
8. Nature (especially the scent of fresh Roses) ❤
9. Learning something new.
10. My Reader, Visitors, Followers…..Everyone who reads my blog. 🙂
10 Things I Hate-
2. People who force their decisions on others.
3. Negative thinking.
4. Fake, Mean and Annoying People.
5. Bad odor.
6. Unwanted and Unexpected Guests.
7. Any kind of Abuse on Humans and on Animals.
8. Not feeling valued.
9. Spiders…..Ewwwww!!!!! 😦
10. Anyone or anything that hurts the people I love!
Okay! I’m done 🙂 and now, I’d like to nominate the following wonderful blogs! 🙂 So, My Nominees:- Himali
Wow! I got “The Starlight Award.” I don’t know much about it but one thing I know that, I AM VERY HAPPY 😀 Thank you so much Himali for this lovely award. ❤ I’m so touched and happy. Please check out her amazing blog here. She’s a fab writer 🙂 Yes! visit her blog, and you’ll surely thank me! 😉
#Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
#Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
#Nominate other bloggers.
Himali’s Questions:-(I promise dear, I’ll do my best to answer them)
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history. Who and why? Ans- This is a tough one to answer as there are so many people who’ve influenced society in one way or another. Okay, I think I would love to meet the inventor of the WORLD WIDE WEB- Tim BernersLee & Bill Gates founder of Microsoft! 🙂 Well, they both has changed our lives so much. And ofcourse, my all time favorite author William Shakespeare, because I don’t know why but I love him and his works! And yes! Mother Teresa, She was truly an Angel. I respect her a lot, she inspired me so much. ❤
2. What is your favorite book and why? Ans- Seriously! This is close to impossible for a booklover to answer. But anyways, of all the books I’ve read so far “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne is my all time favorite! 🙂 This book has changed me and my life (in a good way, I guess!) it changed everything in my life, the book has greatly influenced my way of looking at the things in a very positive way. It enabled me to attract good and positive things into my life and find great people to spend my life with. It is a beautiful book and my favorite too! ❤
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why? Ans- From any medium???? Uhmmm…RAJ & SIMRAN from DDLJ 😛 hahaha….No sorry! Just kidding! 😀 …Well honestly, there is NO ONE! 🙂
4. What’s the biggest compliment you’ve ever received? Ans- Oooppss!! *Tough* I don’t know if it’s a compliment but when I was in school a random girl once said “You’re different, I love your heart.” And I was like *Shocked with Smile* “Okay! Thank you.” But really that made my day! 🙂
5. Who made you discover the starlight within you? Ans- My Family! And haters too 😛 lol …And besides my family, my starlight in my life has been always “My Heart” I did follow my heart in any situation. Because I know it’s on left but…..it’s always right! 🙂
6. What would you say is your starlight gift for others? Ans- I really don’t know, but I think “My Life Experiences and My Smile”. Life experiences because, I want to show others that life is good, I know sometimes its horrible. But comeone people! We’re all same! We all feel love, pain, troubles in life but still we live, love, laugh because life is really nice. So feel it, love it! 🙂 ….and My smile because through my smile I want to say that “Don’t be sad, Don’t cry, Everything will be fine. Just Smile! And always keep smiling, coz one day life will get tired of upsetting you!” 😉
7. What is your biggest dream? Ans- To fulfill my and my family’s dreams 🙂 ….And, To be remembered when I die!! Sound silly??? I know! but it just seems nice knowing you won’t be forgotten. ❤
So I’m done! It was reallyyyyy fun!!! 😉 Thank you so much Himali for the beautiful questions. I enjoyed a lot 🙂
1. What would you say is your starlight gift for others? 2. What do you like to do to bring yourself out of a bad mood? 3. What was the first book you’ve ever read? 4. Who is your hero/idol? 5. What type of music do you enjoy? 6. What is your favorite book and why? 7. Do you have a favorite poem? If yes, who wrote it and why do you like it? 8. What is one healthy habit you wish you could develop?
Okay, I was nominated for the Free Style Writing Challenge by Annemarie So, Thank you dear for nominating me! 🙂
Rules:- 1. open a blank document. 2. set a stop watch timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever length you prefer. 3. your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!! 4. once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds! do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.) 5. you may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals 6. at the end of your post write down the number of words to give an idea of how much you can write within the time Frame. 7. put the whole document onto your post and nominate 5 others and give them a new topic. Remember to copy paste the rules in!
And see, this is what I wrote in 13 minutes #222 words…and I’m happy with my work 🙂
So my topic is FLOWERS and first of all thank you Annemarie for this beautiful topic, nice choice 🙂 Okay, I believe we are like flowers. We all come in different shapes, faces, colors but we both live and die and like flowers we are all born unique and beautiful in our own different ways. Like some flowers have a lot of petals and other flowers don’t have a lot of petals, just like that some people have a lot of mind, beauty or fat and others don’t, some flowers are red some are white or pink and just like that some people are white and some are black, but measurement or color doesn’t matter if you have inner beauty in you, no worries even if others can’t see our inner beauty, we know We Are Beautiful and Unique! Just like flowers, we humans have to go through some rough or dirty or hard times to get to the good times and good things. We both live and die without any notice 😉 So it’s simple, we are all like flowers and maybe that’s why I LOVE FLOWERS! ❤
An Australian Author said: We are like flowers we are born from the seed of life, we grow, we flourish, we achieve, we love and we die and only then is our cycle fully complete!
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.” -John Milton
I love this quote of John Milton. This is really true and great! 🙂 We decide our own happiness. Your mind can transform any place into one that you would hate or a place that you love. Don’t get upset, when things go wrong or when something bad happens to you. Just stay positive and try to leave your troubles behind. Don’t get mad or lose hope. Stay happy and positive in your mind and try to enjoy the feeling of new things, try to learn something new from them. Turn that hell into a heaven. Be optimistic and you can see the beauty in almost anything! 🙂
“I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I did it myself.” – Albert Einstein
I’ve faced so many problems in life, but the good thing is I learned a lot from them. 🙂 Those things made me stronger and a positive person today. I personally think, a “No” should never be taken as an offence, instead it should be seen as an opportunity to do the task on your own. Remember this when you come in contact with an problem, it surely gives you the power to learn to do it yourself. This “no” will give you confidence. Take it as a challenge and this challenge will make all other things around you much easier and once you do it successfully you surely will have a new level of confidence which will make you take up other challenges in life. I believe that every day you have is the opportunity to learn and experience something and someone new, everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. So, sometimes a Big NO is also good, just accept it with a smile. 🙂 Anything that happens in your life is bound to affect you and what comes out of it always depends on how we decide to handle the situation. By changing the negatives into the positives, a NO into YES, we can easily make ourselves happy. So smile because it’s NO 😉
Today, I am thankful to all my supporters, especially my family and friends 🙂 ❤
And…I’m thankful to all my haters too, they all give me the confidence and push me to work harder and believe that what God has for YOU-is only FOR YOU, nobody can take that away when it’s yours, not even your Haters! 😉 So, Thanks my dear Haters 😛 you all are my motivation, you remind me of how awesome I am! 😉 Lol 😛 Thanks for the “NO” You’ve made me who I am today. 🙂
So, be infinitely grateful for every ‘no’ you get in life, it only means that you are just one step closer to your dreams! 🙂