I don’t know why but today I am feeling good and happy. There was a time in my life when I thought I could never be happy again, when I thought that I would never be able to overcome that trauma, when I thought my life is simply useless. I still remember those sleepless nights and that hopeless situation. I thought why always bad things happen to me? What did I do? I was filled with sadness. Darkness conquered my life totally. I was totally helpless when suddenly in between something happened…..Something good! ❤
Something which just changed my life and my outlook altogether. Yes, they said “Time heals everything” and time actually started healing my wounds. I don’t know why I started getting back on track and this time, even stronger. I don’t know if this was because of time or because I got used to my awful situation, but whatever it was, I was happy now because I was overcoming day by day.
Days passed by, now I saw myself and smiled. I thought of my past and smiled again, not because I moved on successfully but because I learnt a lesson, a lesson for a lifetime that…“In life, we may get a box full of DARKNESS quite often but we must realize that someday or another, it will too, prove to be a GIFT”❤
Often in life we just expect things to be as we want. If we get it the way we want it to be, we are all sort but if we don’t then we get disappointed, sadness curbs us and we fill ourselves with darkness. We must realize that whatever happens in life, if good, then we must be glad, if bad, then we must learn from it and take it as experience in this unexpected journey called “LIFE” because this is what life is actually all about. 🙂
Today, I am happy and filled with “HOPE” that somewhere down the lane I will get what I want, will be happy and satisfied always. I wish this “HOPE” stays with me forever and ever! ❤
Wow! I got “The Starlight Award.” I don’t know much about it but one thing I know that, I AM VERY HAPPY 😀 Thank you so much Himali for this lovely award. ❤ I’m so touched and happy. Please check out her amazing blog here. She’s a fab writer 🙂 Yes! visit her blog, and you’ll surely thank me! 😉
#Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
#Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
#Nominate other bloggers.
Himali’s Questions:-(I promise dear, I’ll do my best to answer them)
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history. Who and why? Ans- This is a tough one to answer as there are so many people who’ve influenced society in one way or another. Okay, I think I would love to meet the inventor of the WORLD WIDE WEB- Tim BernersLee & Bill Gates founder of Microsoft! 🙂 Well, they both has changed our lives so much. And ofcourse, my all time favorite author William Shakespeare, because I don’t know why but I love him and his works! And yes! Mother Teresa, She was truly an Angel. I respect her a lot, she inspired me so much. ❤
2. What is your favorite book and why? Ans- Seriously! This is close to impossible for a booklover to answer. But anyways, of all the books I’ve read so far “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne is my all time favorite! 🙂 This book has changed me and my life (in a good way, I guess!) it changed everything in my life, the book has greatly influenced my way of looking at the things in a very positive way. It enabled me to attract good and positive things into my life and find great people to spend my life with. It is a beautiful book and my favorite too! ❤
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why? Ans- From any medium???? Uhmmm…RAJ & SIMRAN from DDLJ 😛 hahaha….No sorry! Just kidding! 😀 …Well honestly, there is NO ONE! 🙂
4. What’s the biggest compliment you’ve ever received? Ans- Oooppss!! *Tough* I don’t know if it’s a compliment but when I was in school a random girl once said “You’re different, I love your heart.” And I was like *Shocked with Smile* “Okay! Thank you.” But really that made my day! 🙂
5. Who made you discover the starlight within you? Ans- My Family! And haters too 😛 lol …And besides my family, my starlight in my life has been always “My Heart” I did follow my heart in any situation. Because I know it’s on left but…..it’s always right! 🙂
6. What would you say is your starlight gift for others? Ans- I really don’t know, but I think “My Life Experiences and My Smile”. Life experiences because, I want to show others that life is good, I know sometimes its horrible. But comeone people! We’re all same! We all feel love, pain, troubles in life but still we live, love, laugh because life is really nice. So feel it, love it! 🙂 ….and My smile because through my smile I want to say that “Don’t be sad, Don’t cry, Everything will be fine. Just Smile! And always keep smiling, coz one day life will get tired of upsetting you!” 😉
7. What is your biggest dream? Ans- To fulfill my and my family’s dreams 🙂 ….And, To be remembered when I die!! Sound silly??? I know! but it just seems nice knowing you won’t be forgotten. ❤
So I’m done! It was reallyyyyy fun!!! 😉 Thank you so much Himali for the beautiful questions. I enjoyed a lot 🙂
1. What would you say is your starlight gift for others? 2. What do you like to do to bring yourself out of a bad mood? 3. What was the first book you’ve ever read? 4. Who is your hero/idol? 5. What type of music do you enjoy? 6. What is your favorite book and why? 7. Do you have a favorite poem? If yes, who wrote it and why do you like it? 8. What is one healthy habit you wish you could develop?
Yes…Yessss….Yessssssss!!!!! I logged on today and noticed that I’ve finally reached my first 100 followers🙂 Wooohoooo! 😀 Thank you so much guys 🙂 I am so happy 🙂 …Really, I wasn’t expecting to get many readers and I like to think I would keep writing anyway. 🙂 But having readers does give me a energy and excitement! So, thank you all for that, for all the love and support! 🙂 You guys are awesome! 😉
To all those people who do read my blog, I am so grateful. Thanks once again my wonderful readers/followers and visitor! 🙂
Yess yes yesssss!!! I knew it. 😀 So, happy moment is here for Salman fans 🙂 No jail, Its only BAIL for Salman Khan 🙂 Oh I’m so happy for him 🙂 finally, my prayers worked! I knew god will never punish such an angel soul. May god bless him alwayssss 🙂
I know I’m little late but like it say, “It’s Never Too Late” 😉 So, Let’s start!
I’m very lucky, in the past few weeks I’ve been nominated for two awards. I’ve posted for The Infinity Dream Award already and This is for The Liebster Award which I have been nominated by the awesome Yashika. 🙂 Thank you so much dear for nominating me. 🙂 Please check out her amazing blog here.
# Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
# Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
# Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award.
# Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
# Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
# Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My Answers to Yashika’s Questions:-
#1 Which place is your dream destination? Ans- Ah! I have two, London and Venice. ❤
#2 What’s your opinion about politics? Ans- I’m not “political type person” I am not sure what my political views are, I don’t know much about politics. So, I’m sorry I cannot say much about it, but yes personally I don’t like politics!
#3 Which person(s) is your primary concern? Mention the name and why? Ans- Right now? My mother. She is my priority, I love her so much and her safety & health is my primary concern.
#4 What is the craziest thing that you have done so far? Ans- The one I don’t remember 😉 Lol joking 😛 Well, I think none so far. You know, I am quite boring. 😛
#5 Books or movies – which one do you prefer and why? Ans- Definitely BOOKS. I’m more of a word person than of a visual one.
#6 If you had superpowers, what would you do? Ans- Well I don’t know, it depends what superpower I have. But I honestly I would like to help poor people and animals.
#7 Who is your best friend at WordPress? Ans- No one. I don’t have any best friend here.
#8 Make a wish! Ans- Done! I made it mentally 😛 I hope it’ll come true!
#9 Tell me your favourite joke! Ans- Can’t tell one, there are so many.
#10 Describe me and my blog. Ans- You and your blog, both are just Amazing. 🙂 ❤
1. What does blogging mean to you? 2. Your Favorite quote? 3. Your favorite cuisine? 4. What is more important and why:- Love or Money? 5. Choose one:- Facebook, Twitter or Whats app? and Why? 6. What’s your Dream Job? 7. Your dream destination? 8. Who is your favorite person on earth and why do you choose that person? 9. Who is your favorite author and your favorite book? 10. If you could change one thing about this World, what would it be?
Congratulations to all the nominees. And again thank you so much Yashika. I’m really grateful to be nominated. 🙂